Mustard oil is a thick golden coloured oil derived from mustard seeds. This oil has been around for centuries for its immense benefits. It is rich in Vitamin E and consists of antibacterial and antifungal properties. It helps hydrate the skin and also unclogs pores. Mustard oil is also good for reducing pigmentation and fine lines. It also prevents premature graying of hair and increases hair volume.
Benefits Of Using Mustard Oil On Hair
Treats Dry Scalp - Dry scalp is the cause behind itchy dandruff. Mustard oil penetrates deep into the scalp and improves circulation. It has antifungal and antibacterial properties that reduces dandruff and treats other skin infections like psoriasis.
Prevents Early Greying Of Hair - Mustard oil is rich in vitamins and minerals. It contains Vitamin E, Vitamin D, Magnesium, Calcium, Iron. These nutrients help prevent and delay greying of hair.
Treats Inflammation - Mustard oil consists of anti-inflammatory properties that soothe the scalp and reduce flakiness. It is extremely hydration and treats inflammation, psoriasis and even acne.
Treats Headaches - Massaging Mustard air oil on the scalp promotes deep relaxation and helps alleviate headaches and migraines.
Enhances Memory - Research has found that regularly massaging Mustard hair oil on the head improves memory and concentration. It increases mitochondrial activity in the brain and prevents memory loss.
Reduces Stress - Regularly massaging the head with Mustard hair oil helps in reducing stress and anxiety. It also promotes deep sleep and relaxation in the mind.
Benefits Of Using Mustard Oil On Skin
- Unclogs pores
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Hydrates and moisturizes the skin
- Gives the skin a healthy glow
- Reduces the risk of skin infections
- Contains antibacterial properties
- Contains anti inflammatory properties
- Rich in Vitamin E
- Moisturizes chapped lips
DWIBHASHI MUSTARD OIL
Dwibhashi's Mustard oil is a good source of MUFA (Monounsaturated fatty acids) which promotes Heart health. Mustard Oil is rich in antioxidants and has a strong antimicrobial property which protects from many infections. Mustard oil helps to improve blood circulation. This oil is also very good for the skin and helps to treat many skin problems. Mustard oil helps to relieve cough and cold. This oil can also be used as pain relief oil.
- Reduces itchy scalp
- Reduces stress
- Enhances memory
- Treats acne
How To Use Dwibhashi’s Mustard oil :
- Take enough oil and apply it all over the scalp.
- Massage the scalp gently with fingers. Continue massaging till all the oil gets applied properly on the scalp.
- The scalp gradually absorbs the oil. Then leave it for an hour or overnight before washing.
- Apply Dwibhashi on the face by taking a cotton ball and dabbing the oil onto the skin. Wash your face after 10 minutes.
- Dab a little oil over your lips to moisturize and hydrate them and prevent them from becoming chapped and flaky.
- Mustard oil acts as an excellent facial cleanser. Use a cotton ball with the oil on it and slowly wipe away makeup or dirt from the skin and wash your face.